Let’s Answer Your Questions
How do I place an order?
We’re based in South Africa. We are flexible, whatever works for you works for us:
- You can place your order by emailing us your product codes and quantity needs to email@example.com
- Or you can send us a message on Facebook to place an order, or make a comment on a photo on the Facebook page.
- Or you can whatsapp your order to 062 549 9753.
- Or simply and easiest, fill your cart on our website to place your order.
- Once you’ve confirmed your order by emailing us the proof of payment, our courier team immediately dispatches your parcel which usually reaches you within 1 – 3 working days (unless otherwise advised or to an extremely remote area of South Africa then delivery will be within 2-5 working days). For your personalised items you’ll immediately receive your customised designs on email, for you to approve on the same day of you placing your order too. Your whole order will be confirmed now on email with you, you’ll also receive your courier tracking details on email.
How do I contact Everything and Wedding?
We love hearing from our customers so we’ve made ourselves available in many different ways. Connect with us at:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook at facebook.com/everythingandwedding
- Instagram at everythingandweddings
- Website: https://everythingandwedding.co.za
- Telephone: 062 549 9753 (South Africa dialling code +27)
- Whatsapp: 062 549 9753
Does Everything and Wedding courier to all locations within South Africa and what are your courier charges?
Yes we do courier to every location within South Africa (this includes remote areas within South Africa too). All courier deliveries within South Africa are just R129 flat rate (unless otherwise advised). Our delivery method is courier because of the efficiency and data record.
Does Everything and Wedding courier internationally to anywhere in the World?
Courier services will soon be available to international deliveries, enquire at email@example.com
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
Once your order is confirmed then we immediately have our processing team initiate your order, which is dispatched via our courier and reaches you within just 1 – 3 working days to anywhere within South Africa (unless otherwise advised or to an extremely remote area of South Africa then delivery will be within 2-5 working days).
Does Everything and Wedding offer discounts?
Yes we do offer discounts (upon discretion of terms, conditions & policy). Watch for SALES which are very frequent too.
Can Everything and Wedding do a special unique order of a product not displayed on their Website?
Yes, we manufacturer almost anything and everything related to weddings, functions, events, attire or parties. We sure will try our best to meet your tailor requested order, no matter how unique it is. So simply enquire to receive more information from us to tailor your order uniquely. We personalise almost anything too, so have fun creating your unique goodies.
Do you have a full refund policy?
Everything & Wedding operates with a high level of integrity and ethics. Products can be returned within 5 days for a full product refund, (returned courier fee responsibility of buyer) as long as item being returned is in the same condition as sent, which excludes items listed on your order terms: Lingerie & toys, signboards, personalised, customised, pre-orders, branded, labelled items, shoes, veils, stickers, specially sourced items (including stock that is not immediately available) due to unforeseen delays in production or shipping. We produce according to your order or invoice so check your order is perfect to your requirements.
I want to place an order but I live overseas, but I am getting married in South Africa.
Communicate with our team to make the best arrangements for you. Perhaps you have a friend or family member in South Africa that we can courier your parcel to. Whichever arrangement works best for you suits our team at Everything & Wedding.
What are your methods of payment?
Payment required within day of order. Payment Methods: 1. Zapper (+4% fee of your total, request our barcode.) 2. Bank deposit +R100 required. 3. No additional charges for EFT payment.
What are your bank details?
Bank Name: FNB. Account type: Cheque. Account name: Everything and Wedding (PTY) LTD. Account number 62786185423 and branch code is 250655.
Can I visit your store?
You’re come to the right place, Everything & Wedding – for Everything You Need for Before, During and After Your Wedding Day. We’re a reputable and professional online business based in South Africa. We have 5 star ratings in our testimonials from Brides throughout South Africa and you can view these on our Website or Facebook page.
How do I give Everything and Wedding a rating or public feedback?
Visit our Facebook page and write a comment on our ‘visitor’s review’ or comment on the product on the website. Or simply email us your experience which is very valuable to us. This whole experience is about You.
I’ve never ordered online before, so how can I guarantee I’ll receive my order?
We operate with a high level of integrity and customer focused service. Read all our testimonials on our Website or Facebook page under the visitor’s review as proof of an optimal experience of service and high quality of products. You also have buyer protection to refund on most goodies. Connect with us for more information.